TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US, LET’S START BY TELLING YOU WHO WE ARE NOT.
- We are not about chasing the bottom line and pure profit margins we place greater value on long term client relationships.
- We do not have the aspirations to be the largest Labour Broker or Employment Consultancy in the Country. Our focus rather being on delivering the best possible service and personalised attention to our select clients.
- We are not the company who believes the fancy office, with the large boardroom, and frothy café mochas make for better service delivery.
- We are not the company that simply pays lip service to true empowerment. Whilst we may not be able to change the world, we most certainly are the change we wish to see in the world.
- We are not the company that uses reems of paper or payslips. It is our ethical commitment to reduce paper wastage as much as possible, thereby being authentic in our commitment to be as environmentally sustainable as possible.
- We are not the company that believes that an individual’ s worth lies in their job title.
- We are not the company that over promises and under delivers.
- We are not the company that exploits staff due to having to do whatever it takes to deliver returns to shareholders.
- We are not the company that believes we have all the answers. We realise that as the industry constantly evolves, so do we need upskill ourselves accordingly.
- We are not the company who only tells you what you would like to hear. We openly disclose and admit that we do not have absolute control over the human behavioural element of the staff that we supply to you.
- We are not the company that claims that no errors or mistakes are ever made. However, we do strive to take ownership of whatever may occur and provide effective corrective action and solutions.
“ THE GREATEST GLORY IN LIVING LIES NOT IN NEVER FALLING,BUT IN RISING EVERY TIME WE FALL”.
- Nelson Mandela